Hadamar Memorial1953 for the first time in the former main building (now house 5) a relief was dedicated to the memory of the victims of the Nazi-„euthanasia"-crimes.
1964 the institution's graveyard with mass graves of the dead from 1942 - 1945 was converted into a memorial site with memorial monument and symbolic gravestones.
1983 the first historic documentation of the „euthanasia"-crimes was developed and made accessible to the public in the basement.
Today the Hadamar Memorial consists of the graveyard, the preserved authentic cellar, the former T4-bus-garage and the exhibition concerning the Nazi-„euthanasia"-crimes. For visiting groups a seminar room and a cinema auditorium are available.